The Advanced ROV Electronics Package provides all of the electronics needed for an ArduSub-powered ROV, including the BlueROV2. The “Advanced” package includes the Fathom-X Tether Interface, which provides an Ethernet connection to an onboard Raspberry Pi Computer. The computer is connected to a Pixhawk autopilot and HD video camera for live streaming.
The Advanced ROV Electronics Package is best for knowledgeable users, and applications where video quality and expandability are key. Additionally, no external video display is required. The video is displayed directly on your computer or tablet.
There are a few additional items you will need to use this electronics package on your ROV:
- A computer on the surface to connect to the ROV and relay the controller commands
- A gamepad controller to control the ROV. We recommend the Microsoft Xbox One controller.
For more information, please see the ArduSub Documentation.
- 1 x Pixhawk Autopilot
- 1 x Power Sense Module
- 1 x Fathom-X Tether Interface Board Set
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Computer
- 1 x Low-Light HD USB Camera
- 1 x 16 GB SD Card Preloaded with Raspbian for ArduSub
- 1 x 6″ Left-Angle Micro USB Cable for Raspberry Pi to Pixhawk
- 1 x 5V 6A Power Supply for Raspberry Pi and Pixhawk servo rail
- 1 x Pixhawk Shelf and Mounting Hardware
- 1 x XT60 Male to Spade Cable (for Pixhawk Power Module)
- 1 x XT60 Female to Bullet Connector Cable (for Pixhawk Power Module)
- 1 x Ferrule to Spade Cable (for Fathom-X)
- 9 x 5″ Zip Ties (for Tidy Wiring)